Friday 18 May 2012

   CARNIVORES SEEDS AND PLANTS FOR SALE - INDIA


Hello ! Our names are Priyanka and Panav. We are proud to offer some interesting and superior 'Carnivores Plants' in India.  We grow them on our own and enjoy making a nice variety of them available at reasonable prices  to anyone who shares our fascination for these unique monster like plants. 

We are dedicated to providng high quality seeds , media, plants and other assosiated supplies with attentive and responsive customer service. Seeds and plants of various carnivores plants like the Venus Fly Trap, Butterwort, Trumpet Pitcher, Sundew etc are available.  

EMAIL US AT : CARNIVORESPLANTS@HOTMAIL.COM





7 comments:

  1. Kindly mail me at gauravdaroch@hotmail.com I am interested

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kindly mail me at gauravdaroch@hotmail.com I am interested

    ReplyDelete
  3. pkhariz@gmail.com. mail me the details. i cant send mail to your id, mail not delivered to that account

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,

    My name is Sourabh, and i am from R.K. Nursery , Indore.
    We are collecting some exotic varieties which are uncommon in Indore for our Plant nursery business. I came on your website reading an article on carnivorous plants which got me interested. So i would like to know if you could supply bulbs or plants of these kind of extra ordinary varieties. If yes, then kindly share some more of the unique plants which i can buy from you and rates.
    Sourabh - 9993565007
    sourabh@rkgroupindia.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi please could you contact me on 9689001708 or on email ,Sarthak.malusare@students.iiserpune.ac.in
    I am not able to mail you as you mail id has some problem probably

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please email me details at jithusamuel@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Share great information about your blog , Blog really helpful for us . We read your blog , share most useful information in blog . Thanks for share your blog here .
    Hybrid Seeds Company in India

    ReplyDelete